Serving East Texas,
Dallas & surrounding areas
How To Add Curb Appeal
1. Trim bushes and branches so they don’t block windows or architectural details.
2. Set a pot of bright flowers (or a small evergreen in winter) on your porch or front walkway.
3. Install new, matching locks and knobs on your front door.
4. Repair any cracks or holes in the driveway, and clean oil spots with degreaser and a steel brush.
5. Edge the grass around walkways and trees.
6. Stow your garden tools and hoses out of sight, and clear kids’ toys from the lawn.
7. Buy a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade your outdoor lighting.
9. Purchase a new doormat for outside your front door.
10. Clean your windows, inside and out.
11. Polish or replace your house numbers.
12. Mow your lawn.
13. Turn on the sprinklers for 30 minutes before the showing; this will make the whole yard sparkle.
14. Place a seasonal wreath on your door.